by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

get to work, medical career bugs

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Polski
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work, Parenthood, City Living, Cats and Dogs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Having a dosctor sim at a high level
What happens when the bug occurs? 1. The sim with "sickness ressistance trait" get's sick any time he talks with a sick person. 2. Level 10 doctor, cannot ever pin point what is wrong with their patients. It stops at 2/3 options and using x-rays and the treadmill never gives any results, except for a notification that the patient is sick and needs more tests or is an alien. Even after calibrating the machines and being focused.
What do you expect to see? 1. My sim not getting sick so often, yes he does get better after going to bed, but he still gets sick everyday and is at work with negative moodlets. 2. My sim should be able to exactly figure out what is wrong with their patients using the x-ray machine or the treadmill. I do like that I have to observe the patients and this career is really active for me, but right now I never use the treadmill or the xray, becuase it never works
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

1. The sim with "sickness ressistance trait" get's sick any time he talks with a sick person. He gets negative moodlets and needs a full night's sleep to get better or buy medicine.

2. Level 10 doctor, cannot ever pin point what is wrong with their patients. It stops at 2/3 options and using x-rays and the treadmill never gives any results, except for a notification that the patient is sick and needs more tests or is an alien. Even after calibrating the machines and being focused, using them doesn't do anything to furthen diognese the patients.

Message 1 of 8 (640 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: get to work, medical career bugs

Hero
Hi @MalagaAda

could you please make a thread per issue.

Edit this one to just include one of the two and make another thread for the other issue.

The first one has a very old thread somewhere and I believe QA has asked for saves on that one.

Also unsure if the second one is supposed to give you any more indication to what it is or just give you indication to rule out not sick and the alien thing.

Don't think the part that they can't exactly pinpoint the issue is a bug. That's just how it was designed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (726 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Hi @MalagaAda

could you please make a thread per issue.

Edit this one to just include one of the two and make another thread for the other issue.

The first one has a very old thread somewhere and I believe QA has asked for saves on that one.

Also unsure if the second one is supposed to give you any more indication to what it is or just give you indication to rule out not sick and the alien thing.

Don't think the part that they can't exactly pinpoint the issue is a bug. That's just how it was designed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (727 Views)

Hero
Nudge above bookmark

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 8 (599 Views)

EA Staff

Hi @MalagaAda

We are trying to reproduce your issues, but with no luck yet.

Would you be willing to send your save files?  If so, instructions are here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

That would help us a lot!.

Thank you very much!

Message 4 of 8 (568 Views)

Hero
Tagging @MalagaAda for feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 8 (528 Views)

★★ Novice
I just have a problem with my sim being sick everyday, now that downloaded cats and dogs as well, and my sim is a vet, she gets sick from the dogs as well, but not every day... would say, every 2nd/3rd day. And my sim is no longer a doctor, since I was too annoyed with that career, so do you still need the save files?
Thanks for the reply
Message 6 of 8 (504 Views)

EA Staff

@MalagaAda

Yeah, your saves might be helpful. So please send them our way if you are willing Standard smile

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Thank you! 

Message 7 of 8 (478 Views)

Hero
@MalagaAda I moved this to the tech/general issues forum as most of your issues are solved.

I would suggest to make a new thread for the frequently sick issue and sending @SimGuruIcarus your save.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (442 Views)