Re: get famous cheats not working

by liamgray86

Original Post

get famous cheats not working

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So I’ve accidently Deleted my two sims Sinead & Lilli. I got them to 3 stars fame by myself. I was devistated when I lost them and I managaged to get sinead back and recreated Lili and their house. However I can’t deal with starting again and when I put in testingcheats on and shift click on my sim, there is no “public image” cheat and believe me, ive been searching the internet for to find a fix, can anyone help?

Message 1 of 11 (6,581 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Load a save from before you deleted them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 11 (6,554 Views)

PROBLEM WITH GET FAMOUS

★★★ Novice

Right so I apologise if this is the wrong section because I am new. I have made a forum before and can’t find it now so here we go again Standard smile

So! I downloaded get famous and I played with my get famous family and I loved them. Well it wasn’t a family it was two sims. Sinead and Lilli. So one day I went to play another household in the world Sel Dol valley or whatever it’s called and then when I went off I deleted them. Acidedently deletign my sims! I was devistated but I managed to remake them due to a video I made creating them.

i made the house again and tried to use the get famous cheats but when I enable testing cheats on and shift click my sim the cheats aren’t there! Just the basic ones like cheat need and whatever. Can anyone help??

Message 3 of 11 (6,549 Views)

Re: PROBLEM WITH GET FAMOUS

Champion (Retired)

Please read answer in your original thread. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/get-famous-cheats-not-working/m-p/7318479#M131630

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 11 (6,537 Views)

Hero

@liamgray86

I merged your post with your original thread.

To find the threads you have made, simply click on your user name in the upper right corner, then choose profile.

This will show all your old threads.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 11 (6,532 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you !

Message 6 of 11 (6,528 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Yeah but I didn’t know it was then when I deleted them but Is it only me that the cheats aren’t working?

Message 7 of 11 (6,525 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Do you have any mods installed?

I'm experiencing something similar, I'll get public image but the only option is to add or remove quirks so I can't increase any level of fame. However I believe it's a mod I have that's causing this because I disabled mods and the options all appear.  

Message 8 of 11 (6,484 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Just figured out which of my mods was causing it. For me it was LittleMsSam pregnancy overhaul. I think any mod that overrides EA code is going to cause issues until they're updated. So if you are using mods make sure all of them are updated.
Message 9 of 11 (6,474 Views)

★★★ Newbie

can you explain more on that

Message 10 of 11 (5,846 Views)