game won't update

by Zoedebeus

Original Post

Accepted Solution

game won't update

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I've tried to update my sims game several times in the past few days but somehow I don't get the new (likes and dislikes) update, If i download new mods they don't show up either...  Is there anyone who knows whats goin on with my game? My origin says the game is up to date but it clearly isn't. 

Message 1 of 12 (474 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: game won't update

★★★★ Expert

@Zoedebeus You can change it, but your computer needs to meet the requirements. This is the PC section, and I don't play on Mac. I advice you to post in Mac Technical section.

View in thread

Message 10 of 12 (391 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@Zoedebeus 

Have you purchased the Dream Home Decorator game pack?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 12 (463 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No, but is that required for this update?

Message 3 of 12 (451 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@Zoedebeus  Here are the patch note for the latest update:
https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/news/update-5-27-2021

What in there do you miss?

Message 4 of 12 (444 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Zoedebeus 

Likes dislikes are mainly used with the career that comes with this pack.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 12 (443 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Everything is missing :-/ The new update is supposed to work in base game right?

Message 6 of 12 (436 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@Zoedebeus Yes. Do you have mods and CC? Can you test without them? Remember to delete any cache as well, and a repair in Origin doesn't hurt. 

Also, it would be good if you said if you use PC, Mac, console, and if you have the Legacy Edition.

Message 7 of 12 (434 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Zoedebeus Are you playing the Legacy Edition perhaps?
Message 8 of 12 (417 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I play on mac and it does say I play on legacy edition, can I somehow change this? I did buy the game a few years ago

Message 9 of 12 (401 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@Zoedebeus You can change it, but your computer needs to meet the requirements. This is the PC section, and I don't play on Mac. I advice you to post in Mac Technical section.

Message 10 of 12 (392 Views)