game won’t start up with mods

by mackpaiger

Original Post

game won’t start up with mods

★ Novice

i was playing my game the other day and not even a couple hours later my game wouldn’t open. i repaired and updated multiple times so i decided to reinstall. i did that twice and the second time, everything i had completely deleted. i got most of my mods back but everyone i launch it say there’s an error even though the mods they were mentioned were updated that same day. i just want to use my mods and play but it will not let me. not only that, but even my save files were all gone. i’ve tried deleting the localthumbcache.package and that doesn’t work. this has never happened before and it’s really upsetting me. 

Message 1 of 2 (122 Views)

Re: game won’t start up with mods

@mackpaiger  Just because your mods are said to be updated doesn't mean that they're all working correctly.  Having said that, the fact that your saves are gone suggests something else might be happening.  Can you see your saves anywhere on your computer?  Please let me know either way, and if you find any, list their file path here.  You can see the file path in the address bar above the list of files, or you can right-click on a file and select Properties > Location.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (116 Views)