Re: game not saving

by Cirisimstarsi

Original Post

game not saving

★★★ Apprentice

hello I'm having new issues with my sims game after fixing my last problem I've recently had. The problem I'm having this time is that my sims game wont save i noticed because its not loading the last save file i was in..

Also I'm having no sound on pc the sound doesn't play while sims is loading the game i have the sound on when its loading normally but no sound coming out of it now it will then affect my pc and cant hear sound on anything is anyone else having these issues and is able to help thankyou in advanced  

Message 1 of 3 (142 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

anyone know what to do has i have tried repairing my game taking everything out started a new save file and its still not saving my game havent been able to play my game now till i can get this fixed.

Message 2 of 3 (106 Views)

Hero
@Cirisimstarsi Do you have any other problems with things not properly saving/showing ? Like Red Xs in the gallery or issues with mods not re-enabling ?

What Antivirus software are you using ?

Also are you using OneDrive ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (96 Views)