Re: game loading still in progress

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

game loading still in progress

★★★ Newbie

where to start? well my game wont let me save. I have re-downloaded mcc commands (I have cc) and I have got rid of and re-downloaded my cc. it did nothing. this all started when the new pack, seasons, came out. I don't have it and so when I went onto my  game it said it couldn't load up my sim games. I was shocked! so I left it for a very long time and tried again. still didn't work. after that I then re-downloaded my mcc commands again. nothing. left it some more time. then I tried to go on it tonight and it took some time but It worked. but now when I come onto it just says, on the build mode sign the travel sign and the galley sign, game loading still in progress. this means that I cant save any of my games and basically there is no point even playing it. I don't want to have to re-install the game cause I have some really good characters on this save. can anyone help? there is also a picture to show you what I mean.

Message 1 of 2 (260 Views)

Re: game loading still in progress

It sounds like you have some broken mods or CC. Which either needs to be removed or updated.
You can find a full list of broken/incompatible CC and mods since the Seasons expansion pack over here:
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/941998/broken-updated-mods-seasons-june-2018-patch

If it still doesn't work I suggest taking out half of your mods and CC and testing the game. Then keep splitting until you find all that is broken.
Either update or remove the broken CC/mods. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 2 (224 Views)