Original Post

Re: game failed to load

★★★ Newbie

never mind I just didn't know that was an abbreviation lol

Message 11 of 14 (2,224 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I launched my game up this afternoon, and got an error message for the Sims 4 game. Saying the same error, but with a different code. "The game failed to load. Error Code: 140:645fba83:995e97f8. It is recommended that you relaunch the game."

I have mods installed, reinstalled them and did a complete reinstall for the Sims 4, and nothing for it. I seem to bypass the message and play my games without any other problem.

EDIT: I've also noticed that Sims will cancel out actions in gameplay if an object is blocking them. i.e toilet. They would idly stand there or wave saying they can't move because the object is blocking the sim somehow, and I would pull up build mode on, to replace the toilet's location in game so the sim can move in game. This is a constant problem. Another problem, exiting CAS and still getting the error code each time.

Message 12 of 14 (2,137 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@phnxie ugh yes youre getting me excited for this error to finally be fixed
Message 13 of 14 (1,933 Views)

Hero
@polishfumes What error code are you getting (whole number)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 14 (1,915 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help