Re: game crashing sims 4

by TheSimsSerbia

Original Post

Hero (Retired)

The first thing you should try is going to Dell and getting the latest video drivers for that computer. I'm guessing the video system is not working correctly under Windows 10. Dell has some Windows 8 drivers for that model.

Message 11 of 16 (336 Views)

★★ Novice

no it's not working Frown 

Message 12 of 16 (308 Views)

@meganfranke make sure you have the 32 bit version running, you can control that in Origin, by right clicking the game and choosing "Launch options".

And also make sure you run the game on lower/medium settings, your graphics card isn't the best card to run The Sims 4 on.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 13 of 16 (297 Views)

@TheSimsSerbia your graphics card isn't the greatest for running the game. Also make sure you run the game in the 32 bit version (like I mention in the post above this one)
You can use this tool: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri to see if a game runs good on the hardware you have. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 14 of 16 (293 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

its not helpfol,thanks anyway

Message 15 of 16 (274 Views)

★★★ Newbie
When I open my sims 4 I use Orgin to do this it opens fine and then the big sign "The Sims 4" comes up along with the "Maxis" sign the music comes on then it dosnt work I don't know if it is frozen or crashed but can someone please help soon I really miss playing!!
Message 16 of 16 (267 Views)