game camera issues

by groovytunes

Original Post

game camera issues

★★★ Novice

What did EA do to the game camera??? After update when in build mode and I try to zoom in to place objects, esp pictures, mirrors etc on walls the camera suddenly jumps upwards and I can't see the wall anymore to place anything until I zoom out so far I can't even see exactly which object I am placing!!! After some of the latest packs and updates I am beginning to think EA programmers and creators are just all out lazy or they don't know what they are doing. It takes a creator to create a mod to fix all of EA's issues. 

Guess I'll go searching for a new mod to fix the screwed up camera now. Geez, EA should just hire the modders.

Message 1 of 2 (119 Views)

Re: game camera issues

★★★ Newbie

I do not recommend posting just to vent on something, but this has been quite a long time issue. Bumping over any objects causes the camera to * up, but is an issue you can mostly ignore if you understand it. I typically pull my camera quite far out and use Sims 3 camera so I can go in at particular angles. I understand your frustration, but you can avoid or at least fix your way out of the camera issues by placing wall objects first and using the old camera style.

Message 2 of 2 (86 Views)