gallery not working november patch update 2020

by oheyitspeanut

Original Post

gallery not working november patch update 2020

★★★ Newbie

Hi friends, 

Since updating my game that came out with snowy escape, I can not access the gallery.  It will generally just not connect even though it worked perfectly fine prior to the patch update. 

I have done the following steps: 

- I've reinstalled origin and the sims 4 completely about four seperate times

-I've cleared the cache files

- I've cleared my DNS as well.

-I have 0 mods or cc in my game (so this is not effecting it)

-I am connected to the internet even though it is saying I am not connected. 

-I've restarted my internet completely three times and that's also not the issue. 

It will however load and connect sometimes and then it will just be a blank white box with a giant red x in the middle and I cant even access my own page on the gallery. A very big hassle considering I use the gallery all the time to add new sims to my game. 

I'm not sure what other steps to take or do. It was working perfectly fine before the latest update patch. 

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance ~ 

Message 1 of 3 (235 Views)

Re: gallery not working november patch update 2020

★★★ Newbie
@oheyitspeanut yeah since the update, every time I go to use the gallery it says I'm not connected to the internet even though I am.
Message 2 of 3 (222 Views)

Re: gallery not working november patch update 2020

@oheyitspeanut and @synchrogal  From your descriptions, I'm not sure whether the issue is your antivirus or not, but if it is, please try the steps in this post:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/CURRENT-ISSUE-Anti-Virus-blocking-User-Folder-Screensh...

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 3 (209 Views)