from where i can get the sims 4 in Rabat-Morooco

by NadiaConor

Original Post

Accepted Solution

from where i can get the sims 4 in Rabat-Morooco

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

hello my name is Nadia i am from Rabat-Morocco and i need your help guys

i am a fan of the game since The sims 1 and when i heared about the sims 4 is coming soon i talked to EA online for more informations

and i forgot to ask where is EA agnecy in Rabat or in Morocco general..so can you please tell me where is it

and i have a little comment about the price..maybe it's ok for countries like US but for my country it's so expensive for a college student(69 euro=690Dirhams!!)

i'll be waiting for your answers

thank you for reading my Question have a good day!

Message 1 of 2 (162 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: from where i can get the sims 4 in Rabat-Morooco

Community Manager

@NadiaConor Hi,

Unfortunately I have no control over our pricing structure, sorry about that. Frown

If you don't have a download limit, you could buy a digital version of the game here: https://www.origin.com/store/buy/sims-4/pc-download/base-game/limited-edition

The download should be around 10GB in total. Just make sure that you meet the system requirements for the game, added in the spoiler below:

Spoiler
REQUIRED: Internet connection required for product activation
OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, or Windows 8.1
PROCESSOR: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent)
MEMORY: At least 2 GB RAM
HARD DRIVE: At least 9 GB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
VIDEO CARD: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better
SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
DIRECTX: DirectX 9.0c compatible

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (160 Views)

All Replies

Re: from where i can get the sims 4 in Rabat-Morooco

Community Manager

@NadiaConor Hi,

Unfortunately I have no control over our pricing structure, sorry about that. Frown

If you don't have a download limit, you could buy a digital version of the game here: https://www.origin.com/store/buy/sims-4/pc-download/base-game/limited-edition

The download should be around 10GB in total. Just make sure that you meet the system requirements for the game, added in the spoiler below:

Spoiler
REQUIRED: Internet connection required for product activation
OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, or Windows 8.1
PROCESSOR: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent)
MEMORY: At least 2 GB RAM
HARD DRIVE: At least 9 GB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
VIDEO CARD: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better
SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
DIRECTX: DirectX 9.0c compatible

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 2 (161 Views)