freelance

by jscruggs71

Original Post

Accepted Solution

freelance

★★ Novice

I am playing with the new artist freelance career and my artist is unable to submit her work to her client for approval. When I click on the painting it only gives me the option to name it, after I do that, there are no options.

Message 1 of 6 (4,090 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: freelance

★★ Novice
Thank you for your help! I think it was caused by a mod. I didn't have very many, but when I removed them my sim was able to submit her work. Now I have to figure out which one. Standard smile

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (4,047 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Pay attention to the requirements of the task such as what mood you must be in (Focused, playful or other).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 6 (4,059 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank you for your help! I think it was caused by a mod. I didn't have very many, but when I removed them my sim was able to submit her work. Now I have to figure out which one. Standard smile
Message 3 of 6 (4,048 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you figure out which one it was? I have the same issue 

Message 4 of 6 (4,003 Views)

Champion (Retired)

UI Cheats is known to cause problems with the freelancer career. The author has updated it on his Patreon page.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 6 (3,987 Views)

★★★ Novice
For me it was Graycurses Cooking overhual mod.
Message 6 of 6 (3,911 Views)