Re: february 4

by beickhil

Original Post

Accepted Solution

february 4

★★ Novice

Ever since today's update (Feb 4, 2016) my game gets stuck when I try to play a household or go to build mode when in the map view. I want to know why this is happening, if it is just my game or the update messed it up? I can edit households and world in management, but when I try to play I cannot save and have to use task manager to exit the game when it's stuck. 

Message 1 of 8 (280 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

DId you also try repairing the game as suggested above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 7 of 8 (232 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @beickhil

Are you using mods in your game ?  If so, please remove them

See this for more information: [PLEASE READ] Usage of Mods and Custom Content

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (255 Views)

★★ Novice

I removed all my mods and CC but when I'm in create-a-sim I don't have the update trait Kleptomaniac or the new aspiration for grilled cheese, and I still can't play a household. I created a new household with base-game items, but even then I had the same problems.

Message 3 of 8 (241 Views)

Hero

You need to unlock the Grilled Cheese Aspiration first but you should have the trait.

Try repairing the game through Origin

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (237 Views)

★★ Novice

i recomed Xmiramira's cc school she is very helpful when it comes to stuff like this

she said that must mean that one of ur mods is lagging the game

Message 5 of 8 (232 Views)

★★ Novice

i took out all my mods but it still isnt working

Message 6 of 8 (226 Views)

Hero

DId you also try repairing the game as suggested above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 8 (233 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes! Repairing it fixed it and I have all the new updates. Thank you for your feedback and replying so quickly!

Message 8 of 8 (217 Views)