expansion pack for the sims 4 ideas?

by AlienWarFighter

Original Post

Accepted Solution

expansion pack for the sims 4 ideas?

★★ Novice

other then those two importent EP for the sims 4 that are 'pets' and 'seasons'

id like to see 'unverstay' to come back to sims 4 and maybe vaction life where its kinda like Island Paradise but not like in world adventure and hey maybe they can add pools if they did that right?

o and late night would be cool

and it would be good if they made Generations cause they can add more ages in the sim and maybe they can add toddlers again and other age groups

and it would really cool if they did the sims 4: Jobs where you get to see your sim do his/her job or see them studying in there class room like no more rabbits holes imagine it like you get to see your sim in his office working or if he was in the army he wouldexercise and have his drill Sgt. yall at him that would be so fun haha  and if your sim wants to make his own farm that would also be cool and omg if your sim was an astronut and he could to explore to moon and find rocks and other thing to bring back or if he would go to this alien planet where get to see aliens and meet them that would be so so so cool! wouldnt it like there would ditch the stupid rabbit hole in the game id love it wouldnt you?

what about you what would you like to see?

and what do you think about my idea?

let me know Standard smile

Message 1 of 10 (518 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: expansion pack for the sims 4 ideas?

Hero (Retired)

hi there

the HQ is about users helping users getting back into their games/gameing issues

If you have any suggestions/ideas, praises, concerns, please use the brand new Origin Sims 4 forum here

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/show/257.page

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (528 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

hi there

the HQ is about users helping users getting back into their games/gameing issues

If you have any suggestions/ideas, praises, concerns, please use the brand new Origin Sims 4 forum here

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/show/257.page

Message 2 of 10 (529 Views)

★★ Novice

i am unable to ask questions in that site cause it keeps saying my account is UNVERIFIED for no reason but in the site and the origin applications its VERIFIED so that site is bugged

Message 3 of 10 (506 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@AlienWarFighter wrote:

i am unable to ask questions in that site cause it keeps saying my account is UNVERIFIED for no reason but in the site and the origin applications its VERIFIED so that site is bugged

hmm odd as i see your threads there 

Message 4 of 10 (503 Views)

★★ Novice

ya turned out it was just a dumb bug i had to log out and login again 

god i hate origion -_-

Message 5 of 10 (499 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@AlienWarFighter wrote:

ya turned out it was just a dumb bug i had to log out and login again 

god i hate origion -_-

well then at least that worked for you Standard smile

Message 6 of 10 (496 Views)

★ Novice

Despite this being a forum for technical difficulties I would still like to comment. I would like to see an expansion called Sims 4: Superheroes. Where you can choose to be a hero or a villain or just a civillian like normal. You could choose powers, have sidekicks, choose your costume and fight evil or take over the world. :D

Message 7 of 10 (490 Views)

Hero

Here's a better place for comments/feedback: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 10 (488 Views)

★★★ Newbie

criminal life were they can commit crimes in the town kill people fib stand offs and when they get caught they have to go to prison for ammount of time and u have to play them in the prison. now thats real life for the sims 

Message 9 of 10 (435 Views)

Hero

Please post in the threads/forum linked in this thread.

AHQ is not the place for suggestions for the game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 10 (431 Views)