error log

by 1miathx

Original Post

error log

★★★ Newbie

I went to play the sims and when I tried to load into my lot it was doing that thing where you get stuck on the loading screen and I've had this issue before but I figured out a way that usually worked which was to power off my computer and then open the app again and move my characters to a different lot and then move them back to the original one and usually it worked. But this time it didn't. But I thought that maybe I could visit a community lot and then move using the phone instead because that also worked the last time I had this issue. When I tried to visit the lot it took about 45 seconds and then I got a message in the middle of my screen saying "error log: 109:f967dc7f:3647d872 we recommend to restart your game" or something like that so I restarted my game and I got the same message so I looked up the error code hoping there was already a fix but I couldn't find anything. A few days ago when I played the game I got a normal popup saying "Error log" and it said that it was mc command center so I thought maybe I should remove that mod from my mods folder but I got the same message on my screen. I do have a lot of mods and custom content but I don't think that my mods are the problem because I've read about situations similar to mine and they didn't have custom content. The first error popups happened after the update on 7-27-21. Please help I dont know what to do.

Message 1 of 2 (178 Views)

Re: error log

Champion (Retired)

@1miathx 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game
If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (169 Views)