Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

error code invalid license Reason Code = missing LL [RSVP 120.LL] Error; xci

by Moon_Head26afro

Original Post

Accepted Solution

error code invalid license Reason Code = missing LL [RSVP 120.LL] Error; xci

★★★★ Newbie

please can someone help I keep getting the error code - invalid license Reason Code = missing LL [RSVP 120.LL] Error; xci - got this after recently updating and purchasing the sims 4 cats & dogs.

Message 1 of 3 (71 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: error code invalid license Reason Code = missing LL [RSVP 120.LL] Error; xci

Hero

HI @Moon_Head26afro

could you post a screen shot of the error ? What language are you playing the game in ? Do you maybe mean this: 

Try if this helps though: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/your-vc-runtime-package-has-not-installed-correctly-err...

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (93 Views)

All Replies

Re: error code invalid license Reason Code = missing LL [RSVP 120.LL] Error; xci

Hero

HI @Moon_Head26afro

could you post a screen shot of the error ? What language are you playing the game in ? Do you maybe mean this: 

Try if this helps though: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/your-vc-runtime-package-has-not-installed-correctly-err...

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (94 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Hi!

That has actually worked! Thank you so much!!

Happy new year
Message 3 of 3 (45 Views)
sims-all-characters

The Sims 4 Patch Notes

Check out the latest updates and bug fixes

View more on EA Help
white-sims-bg

Restore a previous saved game

Choose from an automatically stored save point in The Sims 4 if your data's corrupted or you want to revert anyway.

View more on EA Help

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help