Re: error code invalid license Reason Code = missing LL [RSVP 120.LL] Error; xci

by Moon_Head26afro

Original Post

Accepted Solution

error code invalid license Reason Code = missing LL [RSVP 120.LL] Error; xci

★★★ Newbie

please can someone help I keep getting the error code - invalid license Reason Code = missing LL [RSVP 120.LL] Error; xci - got this after recently updating and purchasing the sims 4 cats & dogs.

Message 1 of 3 (215 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: error code invalid license Reason Code = missing LL [RSVP 120.LL] Error; xci

Hero

HI @Moon_Head26afro

could you post a screen shot of the error ? What language are you playing the game in ? Do you maybe mean this: 

Try if this helps though: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/your-vc-runtime-package-has-not-installed-correctly-err...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (237 Views)

All Replies

Hero

HI @Moon_Head26afro

could you post a screen shot of the error ? What language are you playing the game in ? Do you maybe mean this: 

Try if this helps though: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/your-vc-runtime-package-has-not-installed-correctly-err...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (238 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi!

That has actually worked! Thank you so much!!

Happy new year
Message 3 of 3 (189 Views)