error code 139:6b866:36630c1d

by drakonnatiya

Original Post

Highlighted

error code 139:6b866:36630c1d

★ Novice

I started a new game after not playing for a week or so. I have not added anything new to the game, such as mods/cc or new packs. The most recent pack I downloaded is Tiny Living Stuff.

When I try to move my Sim into a lot I get a dialog box that says "error code 139:6b866:36630c1d It is recommended you restart the game." The game plays mostly normal after that but when I joined her at the Scientist career, the building had no doors and all her coworkers were stuck in one place. My sim was unable to interact with them, she acted like there was something preventing her from doing so.

I removed all mods/cc and restarted the game, but the problem was still there. I even made a completely new game with the same sim and moved her into the same lot with my custom house and the same problem happened when she went to work.

Has anyone else seen this problem? Does anyone know what might be causing it?

Message 1 of 4 (319 Views)

Re: error code 139:6b866:36630c1d

[ Edited ]
Hero

@drakonnatiya Does it work on a fresh save with a new Sim ? If so, could you upload the problem Sim to your gallery so I can test if I can duplicate the issue with the Sim.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (280 Views)

★ Novice

I tried a new game with a new sim and it seems to be a problem with all the career lots. The hospital in this game also has no furniture and everyone is stuck outside the building doing nothing. My sim needs to have a baby but nothing is able to happen. I can't even send her home. Is there a way to teleport her to a different lot like back home?

Message 3 of 4 (249 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I found a temporary fix by activating Free Build Mode and adding some of the required items to the lot such as x-ray machines, but I noticed that there are items missing like exam beds and surgery stations. I ran a repair on the game and the items are still missing. I assume that's what is causing the lost to not run like normal, but luckily adding what I could unfroze my sim and I could send her home.

Message 4 of 4 (226 Views)