error 1603 VC++ Sims 4 HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Cristina5611

Original Post

error 1603 VC++ Sims 4 HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

★★ Novice

Ok so i know im the only one with this issue ive been having this issue for 3weeks now going on 4 my whole issue is if the demo wont install and if i were to actually buy the game id have the same issue so im trying to install the demo for the 100th time ive contacted ea about this issue tech. support has basically giving me every step i can take but it still wont work my error message says "The VC++ runtime redistributable package was not installed successfully(1603)" ive contacted Microsoft thinking there product may not be working as it should they have checked everything for me and says that the game itself may be the issue since what the game is asking for is installed ive talked to a specialiest she told me to download something and get back to her if i had any issues well i did and i havent heard back ive done everything theyve asked me to do including the whole battlefield link they ask you to do as well if anyone has actually got theres to work with this issue let me know till then i will not spend my money on this game as much as i want it till i can get the demo to work !! 

-Cristina_

Message 1 of 5 (919 Views)

Re: error 1603 VC++ Sims 4 HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)
Message 2 of 5 (897 Views)

★★ Novice

tried all that and still nothing thanks tho

Message 3 of 5 (891 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Frown

did you try reinstalling/installing make sure to get the right version for your OS  http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679

what is your OS ? maybe one of the other helpers may have a solutions/tip/suggestion

Message 4 of 5 (889 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

yea ive tried it and still no luck

when the techs asked me something about the x64 pack i never found it i only had x86 but when i tried to install the x64 one it said it was already installed

its windows 7 

Message 5 of 5 (865 Views)