error 132:33c440:

by alana3010

Original Post

error 132:33c440:

★★★ Newbie

Yesterday, I had to reset my computer and reinstall my sims game, including my expansion packs: cats and dogs, city living, my Christmas stuff pack, and my strangerville game pack. Coming back onto the game, on create a sim mode, some of the clothes and accessories colour the sims in red and white and with black question marks all over. some clothes make certain parts of the sims invisible. I can't make cats or dogs. on the first attempt, I just comes up with an exact clone of the previously created sim, and on second attempt it goes onto create dog/catmode but there is no dog or cat to be seen, and you can't select a breed. when I try to load sim households to play in it comes up with the error code 132:33c440:180b24cb. it suggests I relaunch the game. I do so, nothing's changed. I restart the computer. nothing's changed.

Message 1 of 20 (6,888 Views)

Re: error 132:33c440:

Hero (Retired)
@alana3010

The error code 132 is related to the add-on issues or the driver incompatibility in your computer. Sometimes it’s hard to identify the exact cause.
Standard question: Have you any mods? Although I think that probably this issue isn't mods related.
For now, you can try to fix the game in Origin
Origin/Library - right click on TS4 - option "repair game"
If it will not work could you post your Computer's DxDiag?
To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/
You can attach the text file to your post directly in option "Reply" - not Quick Reply

I don't work for EA
Message 2 of 20 (6,862 Views)

How do I fix my sims 4 thats telling me to relaunch my game?

★★★ Novice

after the recent June 2019 update for the sims 4, my game has been acting up telling me i have an error code and that i should relaunch my game. When i go to play, the only things working is create a sim and placing them into worlds. I can build my sims house but when i press play to actually play the game it tells me that i need to relaunch my game and with an error code. What do i do its been like this since the update.

Error Code (132:33c440:6f4755f0)

Message 3 of 20 (8,762 Views)

Re: How do I fix my sims 4 thats telling me to relaunch my game?

Champion (Retired)

@Anaa345 

Do you have any Mods or CC? If so move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 20 (8,749 Views)

★★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen I tried that, it did not work for me.
Message 5 of 20 (8,747 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Anaa345 

Try doing a factory reset as described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 6 of 20 (8,738 Views)

★★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen that unfortunately didnt work
Message 7 of 20 (8,726 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Anaa345 

Just to be clear Did you add any mods or CC back after the reset?

Message 8 of 20 (8,718 Views)

★★★ Novice
Message 9 of 20 (8,710 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Anaa345 

Please start a new game for testing.

Message 10 of 20 (8,698 Views)