by martabuo87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ecological life - Atelier game crash

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Italiano
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except for Magic Kingdom, Vampires, my first anmal stuff, bowling stuff, Bebè stuff, vintage glamour stuff, kids room stuff, cinema stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The bug is in the expansion pack Ecological life
What happens when the bug occurs? after the first renovation of the community area, every time i try to reach the area now transformed in atelier, the game crash and close. This happens in every neighbourhood. with every family unit I create
What do you expect to see? bug solved
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

il gioco crasha ogni volta che tento di raggiungere lo spazio comunitario (diventato Atelier). 

Accade in tutti quartieri dell'espansione vIta Ecologica, con qualsiasi sim. 

Message 1 of 5 (348 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ecological life - Atelier game crash

★ Novice

Thanks! It actually happened every time, after I sent you the file, didn't happened for 1 hour than crashed with the Murray Family. Yesterday after the new patch installed didn't happened again.. Maybe it has been solved by the patch

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (282 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @martabuo87 

Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (314 Views)

Hero
@martabuo87 At what point does it crash for you ? Tried to load one of the families and had no issues doing so.

If you have a lastcrash.txt file, could you add this to your post ?

either create a .rar file and upload that or c/p the content to a post within spoiler tags

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (302 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks! It actually happened every time, after I sent you the file, didn't happened for 1 hour than crashed with the Murray Family. Yesterday after the new patch installed didn't happened again.. Maybe it has been solved by the patch

Message 4 of 5 (283 Views)

Hero
@martabuo87 Very possible that it was the crash that they fixed.

Going to move this to tech and mark as solved for now but feel free to come back if it occurs again

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (268 Views)