dirty pets

by meltron2

Original Post

Re: dirty pets

★ Apprentice
If you can’t reply without sarcasm will be filling a complaint about you.
Message 11 of 12 (128 Views)

Re: dirty pets

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @meltron2

you actually posted this in the forum to 'A Way Out' which is different game so I moved this to the Sims forum

As for the bug forum, please refer to this post on how it works: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/td-p/3445107/jump-to/firs...

All I wanted to know from you is if you feel the issue you are having is the same as posted in the bug thread I linked. If so, I can merge your report over there. There are people also talking about strays being sick but the main issue that is being looked into is that the npc household pets are also sick and in a bad mood all the time.

If you just have the issue with strays, this might actually be by design cause after all, they are strays. They don't have access to food and vets like other animals do.

As for save games: Sometimes if QA can't duplicate an issue, they are asking for saves to help with that.

So to make this a bit simpler: Do you have the issue for just strays or also unplayed houshold pets ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 12 (124 Views)