Re: dine out game bugs

by crinrict

Original Post

dine out game bugs

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? sims 4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? dine out cats and dogs toddler laundry tiny living city living bowling parenthood get to work 4 seasons get famous discover university
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i have no idea
What happens when the bug occurs? my customers come in but dont order but complain about wait times theyll get out their seats to socialize my staff stands around aimlessly
What do you expect to see? my customers to come in order be served by my staff eat and leave
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

'ive had my resturant open for 24 hours and haven't made a dime even when using perks this is a serious problem my workers stand around doing nothing and when i get on them they act surprised these games are too expensive to not fully work properly

Message 1 of 6 (453 Views)

Hero
@DaBossLadyUdig Do the waiters not come to their tables to take the order ? Have you tried multiple restaurants to see if it's maybe a routing issue with the restaurant or if you're experience the same everywhere ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (417 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thanks for the response the waiters dont come to the table until the customer is ready to order or the owner calls them to a table the prorblem is the customer takes forever to order and even before they do order they are already complaining about the time to wait for the order even though I have the owner using every option given to them before the customer even order alsoo my chefs are getting their pans stuck to their hands or stepping on them and getting stuck there

i havent tried another restaurant yet

Message 3 of 6 (383 Views)

Hero
@DaBossLadyUdig The chef animation has a thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-DO-Chief-playing-tricks-while-cooking-animation/td...

Do they look at the menu at all ? Could you post a little video ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (369 Views)

Hero
@DaBossLadyUdig Are you still having issues with this ? Could you post a video ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (330 Views)

Hero
@DaBossLadyUdig Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (307 Views)