Re: didnt get register key sims 3

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Hero (Retired)

@YTQueenFiend  You have to activate the game in Origin to be able to use thesims3.com site and the exchange. What is the version of your game - lower left in the launcher?

Message 11 of 13 (265 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can play mine too I bought from target but i cant register the game on the sims website to take advantage of my expansion packs. If you figure it out please reply to this post!!!

Message 12 of 13 (211 Views)

@MissG528  If you bought new (sealed) discs from Target, but you can't register the codes in the Sims 3 store or in Origin, then technically, Target should be the one to make good.  As an authorized seller of TS3, Target should have a policy in place for situations like this.  But it might be helpful to first contact EA customer support and have someone on that end look into the codes.  You might be able to get new codes directly from EA, but even if you don't, you'll have proof that the original codes were useless, which you can take back to Target when asking for help.  When you do contact EA, be sure to provide proof of purchase or ownership (receipt from Target; photos of discs, cases, inserts; etc.) on hand for the chat.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 13 of 13 (202 Views)