Re: did i install my games Correctly

by crinrict

Original Post

did i install my games Correctly

★★★ Novice
Okay so bought a new laptop (WINDOWS 7, DELL) and I have the sims 3 deluxe that came with ambitions, and I have the simss 3 pets and I really wanted to play pets so i just installed the sims 3 base,and the sims 3 pets.they both work perfectly fine. But now every time i try to install ambitions it always stops on a certain point and i have to eject the disc and go it again.the disc is clean and not scratched up, the comport is new so it can'T be that, i know that you have top install the base game first and i did that a long time ago, but am i Suppose to install ambitions before pets because anyone is taking LOOOOOONG TIME and i just get irritated and stop it.if someone could please help me it would be greatly appreciated.
Message 1 of 4 (146 Views)

Hero

EA does recommend to install them in order but it's not game breaking if you don't. You should be able to install ambitions after pets.

Do you get an error message or does it just stall ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (139 Views)

★★★ Novice
It just stalls (sorry fir the weird weeks i used my phone, auto correct is stupid)
Message 3 of 4 (132 Views)

Hero

It does sound like there's something bad with the disc itself.

Would it be ok for you to install the download version instead ? It's free with the disc version. If it shows up in MyGames on the Origni client, you can just download it from there. If it doesn't, you should be able to redeem your DVD code.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (124 Views)