Re: diagonal line screen glitch

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

diagonal line screen glitch

★★★ Newbie

So everytime I boot up my game the screen does this? I've tried deleting my mods, playing in offline mode, turning origin off during the game or whatever, deleting the game and re-installing etc. I've heard it could be something to do with the game updating but idk what to do about that, also I've checked my graphics card and RAM and it's all good for the game but nothings worked !!! I'm at my wits end someone please help me ,,,,,

Message 1 of 6 (1,607 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Hero

HI @grapejuix3 

what I meant is, did it work before or was it always like that ? Any issues with other games ?

Could you try updating your graphics drivers. Yours are over 1 year old.

https://www.geforce.com/drivers

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (1,536 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @grapejuix3 

have you ever been able to play the game ?

It looks like a potential hardware issue so do you have troubles with any other games ?

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,588 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No I havent been able to play cos the screen gets so jacked up it takes me ages to click on anything let alone close down the game....also heres the DxDiag thing you asked for !

Message 3 of 6 (1,553 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

HI @grapejuix3 

what I meant is, did it work before or was it always like that ? Any issues with other games ?

Could you try updating your graphics drivers. Yours are over 1 year old.

https://www.geforce.com/drivers

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (1,537 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Oh right yeah my bad,,, it has worked before I've had the game for nearly a year and a half now and this has happened before but it went away on its own.

But it's all good now, I updated my graphics drivers and the game is working perfectly !!! Thank you so so much for your help ! Heart

Message 5 of 6 (1,530 Views)

Hero
Happy to hear that helped.

Happy Simming

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (1,514 Views)