Re: custom music silent

by nayshabaysha

Original Post

custom music silent

★ Novice

The custom music I put into the folders are silent. If I go into my files on my computer, to custom music, and play the song i downloaded and added to the folder, it's not silent, I can hear the entire song. Whenever I play it through a stereo in sims, or through the settings in sims, its completely silent.

The audio is not from apple music as I've experienced problems with using apple music for sims before.

I've made sure the file was MP3 and even deleted and redownloaded the music and added it to my game and its still not working.

All of my existing music is still working, and I'm only having problems with the 8 songs I'm trying to download now.

Message 1 of 3 (672 Views)

Hero
@WooItsKaitlin Moving this to tech for troubleshooting. As you mention apple music, does that mean you're on a mac ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (623 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i’m having the same problem ^^^ i am a mac user though it’s mp3 and i’ve done it the same way on my windows and it worked so i don’t know if it’s a different method 

Message 3 of 3 (395 Views)