custom content not showing

by houseofqueens

Original Post

custom content not showing

★★★ Newbie

I recently got a new flash drive after my old one broke. I do not have enough space to store the sims 4 on my laptop without a flash drive. Anyway, on my old flash drive custom content was working correctly, they loaded fine and everything. But now, on my new flashdrive no custom content will load. The mods are downloaded in the correct file, custom content is enabled and so is script mods. I removed my mods folder, deleted my electronic arts file and i really just want to use my custom content. Can anyone help??

Message 1 of 2 (258 Views)

Re: custom content not showing

Hero (Retired)

Hi @houseofqueens - Maybe TS4 is not using the new flash drive? It defaults to using the "My Documents" folder, if you haven't redirected to your new flash drive it's possible it's on your laptop (or OneDrive)

Check to see what folder your game is using: https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2018/07/how-to-find-your-user-folder/

If it's using your laptop's hard drive, Move the Default User Folders to your flash drive. If this is not the problem, there are a few additional tips here that you should try.

Please reply back and let us know if you're still having issues. Fingers crossed Happy Simming!

Message 2 of 2 (237 Views)