by kalliroitaf

Original Post

Accepted Solution

create a sim bug

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? bowling stuff, get to work expansion puck
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i don't know
What happens when the bug occurs? when i enter to create a sim mode it doesnt appears anything except the sim
What do you expect to see? it should appear the options
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

So after the new update when i try to create a sim there are no hair options,name  and i can't even go back to the menu. I tried to disable custom content and it works but i can't play the game withput them. I don't know if have to update the mods or something like that.

Message 1 of 2 (142 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: create a sim bug

Champion (Retired)

Hi @kalliroitaf!
Often after a patch there are mods that stop working, always make sure to update your mods when you update your game. Check this list out for some mods that were broken in the latest patch Standard smile
https://simsvip.com/2017/11/07/incompatible-modsupdates-november-7-2017-patch/
If it still doesn't work, move the mods to another directory/folder, and put back a few mods at a time until you see when the problem occur. Like that you can find out which mod/mods are causing the problem. This is time consuming if you have a lot of mods, so try updating them first Standard smile

____________________________________________________________________

If you find an answer helpful, give your fellow simmers some XP! Also remember to click "Accept as solution" if a post answered your question.

Happy simming! :eahigh_file:

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (173 Views)

All Replies

Re: create a sim bug

Champion (Retired)

Hi @kalliroitaf!
Often after a patch there are mods that stop working, always make sure to update your mods when you update your game. Check this list out for some mods that were broken in the latest patch Standard smile
https://simsvip.com/2017/11/07/incompatible-modsupdates-november-7-2017-patch/
If it still doesn't work, move the mods to another directory/folder, and put back a few mods at a time until you see when the problem occur. Like that you can find out which mod/mods are causing the problem. This is time consuming if you have a lot of mods, so try updating them first Standard smile

____________________________________________________________________

If you find an answer helpful, give your fellow simmers some XP! Also remember to click "Accept as solution" if a post answered your question.

Happy simming! :eahigh_file:

Message 2 of 2 (174 Views)