Re: couple issues

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

couple issues

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? Sims 3 pets on ps3
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? No expansions
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know
What happens when the bug occurs? It hasn’t gone away
What do you expect to see? The bug to be gone
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

My male sim in the Sims 3 Pets on ps3 randomly had a dirty plate appear THROUGH his hand. I saved and shut the console down last night everything was fine and this morning he had a dirty plate stuck through his hand. I’ve tried changing outfits, go places, dresser, shower, bed, everything it just follows him....

second issue: my two adult sims are in great standings for their relationship but he REFUSES to relax in their double bed. It doesn’t matter if she is in the bed or not. He goes to the bed and then stands their and the action to relax just goes away.  What happened? I tried moving the bed and nothing changed

Message 1 of 4 (474 Views)

Hero
@Lizababe7 Moving this to the Sims 3 forum

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (465 Views)

@Lizababe7  Try buying a different bed; maybe the current one is borked.  Or it's possible that (if this is the same sim) the fact that he's holding the plate is getting in the way.  It might help to have him clean up another dish, or grab another plate to eat, or cook something.

If those steps don't help, can you evict him from the household and move him back in?  If you stay in one Edit Town session, he should keep his job and relationships.  But I don't know exactly how it works on PS3, since the PC version is a bit different.  So be sure to save before trying, and quit without saving if it doesn't go well.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 4 (450 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It actually turned out to be an inventory issue. I guess he tried picking up a old muffin the daughter had made, it made it to the inventory but not off his hand. I tried everything (except evicting) and then the notification to clean out inventory appeared. That solved it. Thank you though. 

Message 4 of 4 (363 Views)