code 109:9d5d0e8f:6ebccf8b

by steste81664

Original Post

Accepted Solution

code 109:9d5d0e8f:6ebccf8b

★★★ Newbie
I keep trying to load up my game but “error code 109:9d5d0e8f:6ebccf8b“. Please help what does that mean and how do I fix it?? (Sims 4)
Message 1 of 5 (4,292 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: code 109:9d5d0e8f:6ebccf8b

Hero

It's possible that a mod corrupts one save and not the other.

Someone here was having the same issue: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930028/so-ive-just-installed-the-sims-4-cats-and-dogs-an... and removing mods worked for them.

Could you try moving the mods folder to the desktop instead of disabling ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (4,636 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

This happened right after I updated my game today.  Everything loaded fine before this.  I have no idea what's wrong and I don't want to lose this game... I have an entire neighborhood there T__T

Message 2 of 5 (4,262 Views)

Hero

Hi @Izarallia and @steste81664

are you guys using custom content or mods in your games ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (4,257 Views)

★ Novice

I am using mods, but I turned all of them off to see if it would fix things, it didn't.  I also have another save file (totally different Sim world) using the same mods and that world isn't having the error.

Message 4 of 5 (4,252 Views)

Hero

It's possible that a mod corrupts one save and not the other.

Someone here was having the same issue: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930028/so-ive-just-installed-the-sims-4-cats-and-dogs-an... and removing mods worked for them.

Could you try moving the mods folder to the desktop instead of disabling ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (4,637 Views)