children not going to bed and then refusing to go to school

by HusBuilder

Original Post

children not going to bed and then refusing to go to school

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? Don't know I have only been playing a month. I only have the packs I bought Don' know how to do mods.
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have Game packs - Realm of Magic, Vampires, Journey to Batuu (loaded after I Notice the bug) Expansion Packs - City Living, Get To Work, Island living,(just Loaded), Stuff - Tiny Living, Nifty knitting, bowling (just loaded)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a school age child. after 2days to a week or so they will refuse to go to sleep and will nap any where else.
What happens when the bug occurs? You tell the child to go to bed, they go to the room and either get in the bed and right out again. They refuse to go to sleep and no matter how many times you tell them to go to school they won't. I found that if you sell the bed and get a new one it fixes it.
What do you expect to see? The child to go to bed and sleep (at least until the monster wakes them) then in the morning they should go to school on time or if not, when you tell them to.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

don't know how to do any of that stuff yet.

Message 1 of 4 (268 Views)

Re: children not going to bed and then refusing to go to school

Hero
@HusBuilder What mood are they in when they wake up ? Does the same happen if you give them a double bed ?

Here's some other suggestions: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TROUBLESHOOT-Sims-won-t-stay-in-bed/td-p/6422023

Same question for the going to school. What mood are they in ?

There's also a very long thread here on the topic: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/CURRENT-ISSUE-Unable-to-go-to-work-school-class-audition/m-p/9...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (239 Views)

Hero
@HusBuilder Are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (192 Views)

Hero
@HusBuilder Moving this to tech for further troubleshooting

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (162 Views)