Re: character values resetting

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

So, this is random, now my conflict resolution value is just keeping going up, even though little one is fast asleep?! So strange. I can upload the save for that one if needed.

Message 11 of 17 (401 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
Guess that would be helpful

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 17 (397 Views)

Hero

@Simming_Spoonie have you been able to upload your save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 17 (382 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

No, sorry Crin, I haven't. I've not noticed it again though? Let's hope it was a one-off?   I will keep an eye on the situation and am taking different saves now when playing, so if it does happen again I'll have something to upload.  Thanks for checking in on me!

Message 14 of 17 (373 Views)

Hero
There does seem to be an issue with teaching to say thank you/sorry? That has it's own thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 17 (363 Views)

Hero

Hi @Simming_Spoonie

I'm moving this to the tech forum for now.

Feel free to come back if it occurs again.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 17 (340 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi

I've just started having this problem, I noticed after the re branding patch but I thought I was just being forgetful. Also my sims lose friendships much quicker than usual. Has anyone else noticed this? I was enjoying playing with several families at once but it's really annoying if you just leave a family for 7 sim days and all is lost, I play with no Mods.

Message 17 of 17 (295 Views)