Re: cc turns into script mods

by crinrict

Original Post

cc turns into script mods

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

hey there

when i download my cc most of it works, but this time when i downloaded some cc my game takes it in as a script mod.

i don't know why because some of the cc worked fine.

what happend? and how do i make them to cc?

Message 1 of 7 (2,334 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

Maybe it's a script mod you downloaded ?

Do you have an example of cc doing this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (2,309 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

it's all Zip files (the one's that dosn't work)

Message 3 of 7 (2,298 Views)

★★★ Expert

If it is a zip file and not a script mod, you need to extract it first, then put the package file in your mods folder. Only script mods are left compressed. That's why the game thinks they are script mods, you left them zipped.

Message 4 of 7 (2,289 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi, I have found all of the zips, but idk how to extract and all of that stuff. I’m only 13 but I really want my cc to work, could you explain in more detail? I have an Hp window computer,

Message 5 of 7 (2,083 Views)

@Sun_Simmer333  Right-click on the .zip file and choose Extract.  You can then choose to send it directly to your Mods folder in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 6 of 7 (2,063 Views)

Community Manager
Thanks @puzzlezaddict. Closing older thread here.

If you're experiencing issues please look for an active thread on the topic and if there isn't one, create a new discussion.

Thank you,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 7 of 7 (2,037 Views)