cc not showing up

by theacesimmer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

cc not showing up

★★ Novice

I have been downloading cc for a long time they always show up. But today I was downloading some new cc and I put it in the place I always put it and it did not show up i tired everything (restarting my laptop, repairing the game taking it out and putting it back in) cc is enabled and its showing up in my mods folder

Message 1 of 6 (255 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: cc not showing up

Champion (Retired)

@theacesimmer

There we have it!

Skärmklipp.PNG

You probably have a copy of your mods in the folder you're trying to use, but it's not the correct one.Looks like a back-up you made.
If you go to

C:\Users\phani\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods

and put your new mods there instead, they should show up in your game Standard smile

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (266 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@theacesimmer

Is no cc showing up or just not the new one?

Message 2 of 6 (248 Views)

★★ Novice
the old is showing not the new
Message 3 of 6 (239 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@theacesimmer

Are you sure that the cc is working? If it is old cc it might not be compatible with the newest update.

Just just to make sure.

You can check where the game saves your files by looking in your Game Options - Screen Capture settings.

Skärmklipp.PNG

Please copy the path above and post it in your answer.
Then also, go to the folder where you have put your new mods (double check that they're there), and copy the path for that, and paste that too. If you click on the address bar you get the path.

Skärmklipp.PNG

Message 4 of 6 (233 Views)

★★ Novice

C:\Users\phani\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Screenshots\ for screen capture

C:\Users\phani\Documents\The Sims 4\Mods for the cc 

Message 5 of 6 (228 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@theacesimmer

There we have it!

Skärmklipp.PNG

You probably have a copy of your mods in the folder you're trying to use, but it's not the correct one.Looks like a back-up you made.
If you go to

C:\Users\phani\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods

and put your new mods there instead, they should show up in your game Standard smile

Message 6 of 6 (267 Views)