cc/mod newbie

by samfaulk1

Original Post

cc/mod newbie

★★★ Newbie

So I finally downloaded my first couple of mods and looooads of cc. There is some cc that doesn't work (turns the sim red/black or the sims body disappears) but the problem I'm having is when creating the sim the cc I do use is showing fine while creating until play game and she's all glitchy, bald and you cant really see her clothes. How do I stop this happening? Frown 

Message 1 of 4 (317 Views)

Re: cc/mod newbie

Champion (Retired)

@samfaulk1 

You will need to look for updates for those that do not work with your current patch level. You need to do this everytime the game is updated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (283 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Make sure you have the newest version of the CC - also with clothes make sure you are downloading any relevant meshes and not just the "colours". You won't be able to see the "colours" without the mesh being installed.

Message 3 of 4 (265 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

This has happened to me A LOT. It's that either the cc is broken and what Coley666 said that there is a mesh required for the hair or outfit. You can delete the broken cc, but if it's like a favourite, you should get the newest version of the cc, or talk to the cc creator. Usually, a cc that is old would have black and red over them. 

Hope this helps!

-Kaavya 

Message 4 of 4 (201 Views)