Re: cc deforms my sim in CAS

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

cc deforms my sim in CAS

★★★★★ Novice

Screenshot_16.pngMy sim's torso and ankles are always affected and I never had this issue until recently installing the sims 3 onto my new PC. I have talked to so many people and I have never had this many issues before. I've tried everything even doing a clean install. I'm so confused and defeated...

Message 1 of 2 (284 Views)

Accepted Solution

@pyuppie  Is that all custom content, or just a few items?  This is the kind of problem that happens when a cc item isn't made properly: essentially, it only fits on one body size and resizes the sim wearing it to fit.  That's kind of an oversimplification, but it's not uncommon.  If you're not sure whether this is the problem, try changing this sim's weight and see what happens.

Sometimes cc with this issue can be fixed by someone who understands how to use the relevant tools; that would not be me.  The easier solution of course is to not use that cc at all and find something else.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (260 Views)

All Replies

@pyuppie  Is that all custom content, or just a few items?  This is the kind of problem that happens when a cc item isn't made properly: essentially, it only fits on one body size and resizes the sim wearing it to fit.  That's kind of an oversimplification, but it's not uncommon.  If you're not sure whether this is the problem, try changing this sim's weight and see what happens.

Sometimes cc with this issue can be fixed by someone who understands how to use the relevant tools; that would not be me.  The easier solution of course is to not use that cc at all and find something else.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (261 Views)