by EA_Solaire

Original Post

Accepted Solution

cc and mods wont pop up in game

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? version 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? none.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure how.
What happens when the bug occurs? my cc and mods wont show up in game.
What do you expect to see? when you enter the game something should pop up showing you all the cc and mods you have in your sims 4 file (it doesn't it) but I doesn't even show if I have cc/mods are installed, and I'm not able to use or play them.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I've been trying to download cc and mods but its not popping up in game. I have download cc before and it has worked fine. the problem has been going on for about a month or more and i cant figure out why it's happening so I can fix it. I've tried cleaning out my file but I still doesn't work so I don't know what to do anymore. 

Message 1 of 5 (554 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: cc and mods wont pop up in game

Champion (Retired)

@goldiewear 

Your CC and Mods go in the mods folder not in a single file or any other folder.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (518 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@goldiewear 

Your CC and Mods go in the mods folder not in a single file or any other folder.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (519 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@jpkarlsen thanks so much i was having this problem for a really long time and it was starting to stress me. thank you again.
Message 3 of 5 (480 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have done all of that, but they still won't pop up in the game what can I do to fix that?

Message 4 of 5 (279 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

This thread is a bit older now, so I've locked it to prevent any necro-posting.

If you're still needing help on this topic, please feel free to create a new thread so we can take a look with you Standard smile 

solaire.png

Message 5 of 5 (268 Views)