Re: cats not having kittens

by crinrict

Original Post

cats not having kittens

★ Novice

Hey there everyone!

So I have been working on my play-through of the cats and dogs expansion pack recently and I'm having an issue. My cat had become pregnant with the notification popping up saying kittens are on the way. A bit later a notification saying my cat was going into labor, so I was really keeping watch of her. She's moving slow, breathing heavy, and all that jazz. It has now been about three days of game time and my cat is still like this. She still has yet to give birth to the kittens. I am not sure what happened but I don't feel that a cat's labor should be over 3 days long. I have already tried repairing my game as well and that did not work. 

If anyone can give some helpful advice would be much appreciated as I want to see these cute kittens soon!

Thank you!

Message 1 of 4 (1,083 Views)

Hero

Hi @Manderlaion

there's an issue with them not being added to the household but haven't seen infinite pregnancy.

Are you using mods/cc in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,072 Views)

★ Novice

No I don't have any mods.

Message 3 of 4 (1,063 Views)

Hero

Hi @Manderlaion

have you tried restarting the game yet ? Or go traveling with the cat ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (1,026 Views)