cas not working with new update ( 29 June 2021)

by laurengallard

Original Post

Re: cas not working with new update ( 29 June 2021)

★★ Novice

Okay so it was the color slider!! Thank you so so much!!! Now the only thing left I need to figure out is the whole gallery, library and traits thingy looking weird. But I've researched everything and still I'm very much clueless.... I wish I could take a picture and show someone because it's so strange. Again thank you!!

Message 11 of 27 (917 Views)

★★ Novice

09FE7A27-55BF-499C-9C62-8A9B2D22A795.jpeg

@crinrict wrote:
@SyaniGummi@laurengallard
Have you guys been using custom color slider mod ?

Try if removing that helps.

This is what it’s doing 

Message 12 of 27 (914 Views)

Hero
@SyaniGummi Just take out all your mods and see if it still occurs. If it doesn't, put them back in groups or check the creators website.

T.O.O.L is another possible culprit

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 27 (904 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Mine is exactly the same, with the weird colors on the ground and my CAS is doing nothing. If you hear anything, please let me know. I've already tried quite a bit with deleting mods to fix it. No luck.

Mine is exactly like yours, without the text, but I don't have the slider. HM?? I am really frustrated too. 

(CM: Multiple posts merged. Check out this post for tips on how to edit and add more to a post.)

Message 14 of 27 (856 Views)

Hero
@Cher151 Did you test with no mods at all or just remove some of them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 27 (835 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict wrote:
@Cher151Did you test with no mods at all or just remove some of them ?

I just found the color slider in my mods. I thought those sliders came with the game. They are awesome.

Message 16 of 27 (811 Views)

Hero
@Cher151 SO removing that solves it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 27 (797 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict wrote:
@Cher151SO removing that solves it ?

Well kind of, but my MC Command center & UAE mods aren't working. They are shown in my mods, but it's like they aren't there. 

Message 18 of 27 (779 Views)

Hero
@Cher151 Did you get the newest version and make sure you have script mods turned on ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 27 (769 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Thanks! Let me check. This game is impossible to play without the UAE mod. The family I play a lot has 2 toddlers and they were screaming the whole time. I could not get them into all green since the UAE mod (sp) wasn't working. i'll make sure that is checked, but I'm sure it is.
Message 20 of 27 (745 Views)