Re: cas not working with new update ( 29 June 2021)

by laurengallard

Original Post

cas not working with new update ( 29 June 2021)

★ Novice

I have updated my game ( 29 june ) and the concert and music festival is working fine but when I tried to go cas its just blank. I can't click anything, dress them and I cant get out of it so I have to restart my computer. I do use cc so I deleted any recent cc that I had dowloaded before the update and I also uninstalled the game multiple times but did not work. As well as this I'm also not sure if this is apart of the game but I don't have eco lifestyle but when I go into the world it has the green glowing line around the neighbourhoods like how it is when it has a green eco footprint and it also has the clouds that surrounds the Industrial neighbourhood, my game could just be bugging out and may go away when the music festival event is over but I'm not sure is there anything someone can help me with?

Message 1 of 27 (2,653 Views)

Hero
@laurengallard are you using any CAS mods like more columns ? Have you tried if it works if you remove all cc/mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 27 (2,630 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

no I don't use columns, but I will try removing all of my cc thank you!

Message 3 of 27 (2,626 Views)

Hero
@laurengallard If that doesn't work, try repairing the game through Origin.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 27 (2,620 Views)

★ Novice

I have tried repairing but I will try again thanks Wink

Message 5 of 27 (2,568 Views)

★★ Novice

Omg me too! I've been staying up all night trying to figure out what the heck is going on! I legit have the same problem!!! I did everything you did three times already, even deleted some mods and it's still doing it! I will try and remove the more columns mod and I'm praying it works!! I hope more ppl have this problem that way someone sees this and makes a video or more solutions!! 

Message 6 of 27 (2,536 Views)

Hero
@SyaniGummi @laurengallard
Have you guys been using custom color slider mod ?

Try if removing that helps.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 27 (2,515 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey so I removed more columns and it wasn't that, I'll try removing color sliders now! And also, one of my mods is causing this weird glitch!? Hopefully if i describe it maybe you might know? Basically whenever I open up the game, the screen that says new game, load game, gallery etc... shows up funny. The word gallery has been replaced with the word, "text" and so has library and I can't click on them? There's also the word "ok" at the bottom of new game and load game. And when i would click new game, the traits slot was like gold and black with the words, Lt and "yes" and "no" got replaced with squares?

Message 8 of 27 (2,498 Views)

Hero
@SyaniGummi Don't know what mods you are using but yes, sounds like a mod issue. Maybe t.o.o.l or UI Cheat extension. Always make sure the mods you use are updated for the current patch level

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 27 (2,494 Views)

★★ Novice

Okay I will also remove my UI cheats as well, gonna launch my game...hoping it works if not I'll be back lol

Message 10 of 27 (2,484 Views)