by isavivisims

Original Post

!cas mode is a mess!PLEASE HELP!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? cats and dogs, vampires, dine out, parenthood, spa day , vintage glamour accessoires, get together , get to work , city living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i dont know
What happens when the bug occurs? i added pictures to this question
What do you expect to see? normal cas mode
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. issue appeared after downloading PARENTHOOD GP PACK

this is really annoying because i cant play properly, please help. ( i can't pick genders because the option it is somehow cut off the screen and my hair swatches look weird so it really confuses me because i cant see which color it is ( same with skin colors it just looks so weird and i dont why it is like that) )

Message 1 of 4 (513 Views)

Re: !cas mode is a mess!PLEASE HELP!

Hero

Hi @isavivisims

this looks like a mod issue.

Are you using mods like the more columns mod or any other UI mod ? If so, make sure you get the updated version of those.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (496 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes I am using the more columns mod. Thank you ! I'll download the newest version and I'll tell you if it worked.

Message 3 of 4 (491 Views)

Hero
Here's a list of broken mods: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/935494/broken-mods-jungle-adventure-feb-2018#latest

Make sure to update everything that got broken. The list is not conclusive. There might be more

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (489 Views)