cas.fulleditmode not working properly??

by Em_Panic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

cas.fulleditmode not working properly??

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi

I'm trying to modify/edit a sim by using the cheat cas.fulleditmode, I type in testinghcheats true and then it says "cheats are enabled". Then, i type in cas.fulleditmode but it doesn't do anything and i have tried cas.fulleditmode true and on. It used to work for me before. I had my computer in a different room in my house and after i moved it into the room i am in now, it doesn't work and I don't know why and I have tried to look up why it isn't working. All i am getting is posts from 2014-2015 saying the problem has been solved. I have re downloaded origin, shut my computer off and turned it back on, i don't know what else to try. I know that you don't really support cheats but it would be great if you knew how to solve this Standard smile

Thanks.

Message 1 of 8 (305,924 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: cas.fulleditmode not working properly??

★★★ Expert

Have you tired using TestingCheats On instead of TestingCheats True?  Are you shift+clicking on the sim to take them into CAS? Obvious questions I know but, it will help us sort this out with you.

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (318,766 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

I've just tested the cheat in my game. 

I did 'testingcheats true' > 'cas.fulleditmode'

Clicked my Sim while holding shift

Clicked 'Edit in CAS' and the options to edit for example weight were there. 

Are these the steps you're taking?

If you do, do you have any mods or CC (custom content)? Try taking that out.
See this for more information: [PLEASE READ] Usage of Mods and Custom Content

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 8 (305,881 Views)

★★★ Expert

Have you tired using TestingCheats On instead of TestingCheats True?  Are you shift+clicking on the sim to take them into CAS? Obvious questions I know but, it will help us sort this out with you.

Message 3 of 8 (318,767 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know this is a super old post but I was here with the same problem and I fixed it for myself!! Shift + click and click on the debug option. After that, countless opportunities pop up including editing in CAS. 

Message 4 of 8 (251,315 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank yOU

It finally worked!!

Message 5 of 8 (245,962 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Em_Panic I was getting really frustrated with the same problem and then I noticed my sim was pregnant Standard smile
Message 6 of 8 (234,131 Views)

★ Novice
@AndieAngel99 bless you thank you so much
Message 7 of 8 (197,038 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @chloebeems,

Glad to hear the advice here helped. Please give the post with the useful information a big thumbs up by pressing the 'XP' button under it. Standard smile

I'll close this thread here to limit necroposting.

Thanks,

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 8 of 8 (196,962 Views)