career error

by ralabalaxuria

Original Post

career error

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.53.115.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Pacote de Festas de Fim de Ano
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Tryng to promote your sim on the work
What happens when the bug occurs? The promotion bar is full and all goals are met, but no promotion occurs in any career. I've tried it on anyway. It is not a problem of humor or purpose.
What do you expect to see? When the performance bar is full and the goals achieved, there should be a promotion.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Even with the performance task icon in gold, the promotion does not happen then back to the state that is in the image.

Message 1 of 10 (682 Views)

Re: career error

Hero
@ralabalaxuria The promotion bar isn't all the way full on your picutre. How many days has it been like that without promotion ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (672 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been with this problem for 3 days. The image is not with the full promotion bar, this image is of how the bar is soon after being full and my sim return home without promotion.

Message 3 of 10 (661 Views)

Hero
@ralabalaxuria Could you try cheat one level down and then back up to see if that helps ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 10 (651 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Could you tell me how to do this?

Message 5 of 10 (649 Views)

Hero
@ralabalaxuria Use the cheats

careers.promote SecretAgent and careers.demote SecretAgent

Not sure if you also need testingcheats beforehand.

Do you know how to use cheats ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 10 (644 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I do not know, I've never used it before.

Message 7 of 10 (636 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@ralabalaxuria Press Ctl-shift-C to make the cheat bar visible, then type testingcheats true, then the career cheat to demote (or promote if you want to just go that route) and then promote again.

EDIT: Does your game throw any lastexceptions ? You can find them in the documents folder called lastexception.

This seems similar to what you see: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/No-Career-raise-amp-work-status/m-p/8027895 .. do you also get greyed out at work Sim after they don't get promoted ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 10 (602 Views)

Hero
@ralabalaxuria Tagging for feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 10 (570 Views)

Hero
Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 10 (546 Views)