cant save family in sims 4 or play existing family

by dandj9186594

Original Post

cant save family in sims 4 or play existing family

★★★ Newbie

when i am in the start menu to either make a sim or go to town to my existing families a notification pops up saying " the save game you are attempting to load was saved with a newer version of the sims 4 than is currently installed, please update in order to safely load ths save game"  when i make a new family to save it says " save game failed code 0" I have went everywhere to see how to update the game, i have uninstalled and reinstalled and still nothing. please help

Message 1 of 3 (1,675 Views)

Re: cant save family in sims 4 or play existing family

★★★ Newbie

that did not work. still having issues with the saved game. can i uninstall completely and reinstall using the code for my game all over again or will that just ruin it for me completely?

@dandj9186594 wrote:

when i am in the start menu to either make a sim or go to town to my existing families a notification pops up saying " the save game you are attempting to load was saved with a newer version of the sims 4 than is currently installed, please update in order to safely load ths save game"  when i make a new family to save it says " save game failed code 0" I have went everywhere to see how to update the game, i have uninstalled and reinstalled and still nothing. please help

Message 2 of 3 (1,659 Views)

Re: cant save family in sims 4 or play existing family

[ Edited ]
Hero

Did you remove the save games completely and try if the backups work like described in the first page ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (1,638 Views)