cant raise and lower foundations

by WickedBeowulf

Original Post

cant raise and lower foundations

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? i have all of the expansion packs, all of the game packs except for jungle adventure and spa day, and most of the stuff packs except for spook stuff, movie hang out, bowling, cool kitchen stuff and perfect patio.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? if you go into the building mode and try to add a foundation to a room that you just built, the sliding bar to raise and lower has completely disappeared and you can't.
What happens when the bug occurs? i can't create foundations or decks when building houses.
What do you expect to see? i expect to be able to build foundations and decks, this takes a big part of building houses away from my game
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

attached is a photo of what i see when try to build a house. I'm not sure when this issue started, but i just came on one day and i wasn't able to build any foundations. i fell like foundations are a big part of building a house in this game and it kind of sucks that this has disappeared from my game,

Message 1 of 3 (417 Views)

Re: cant raise and lower foundations

★★★ Guide

There was a change some time ago so we can have different foundation heights on a lot:

In order to change the height of a foundation of a building, click on the building, and then pull the arrow that appears in the middle:

Foundation.jpg

Message 2 of 3 (405 Views)

Re: cant raise and lower foundations

Hero
@WickedBeowulf Moving this to tech.

Please see @SimplyAnjuta answer

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (401 Views)