by 1510mathew

Original Post

Accepted Solution

cant load/ play saved game

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all except the new eco living pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? try and load any saved game.
What happens when the bug occurs? click play and it takes you back to the home screen
What do you expect to see? to be able to play my previous saved games
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I haven't been able to play my sims 4 saved games, I do have custom content but even when I deleted all of the custom content the same problem happens. 

Message 1 of 3 (326 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: cant load/ play saved game

★★★ Newbie

Hi yes I mean the map and no error code. I just reset my game and deleted all my saves as I couldn't get it to work. I purchased the new eco lifestyle pack also, seems to be working so I assume it was one of my mods. Thank you for getting back to me.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (273 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@1510mathew What do you mean by home screen ? The map ? Are you getting any error messages ? If so, please post a screenshot of that

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (307 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi yes I mean the map and no error code. I just reset my game and deleted all my saves as I couldn't get it to work. I purchased the new eco lifestyle pack also, seems to be working so I assume it was one of my mods. Thank you for getting back to me.

Message 3 of 3 (274 Views)