Re: cant download sims 4

by crinrict

Original Post

cant download sims 4

★★★★★ Newbie

well i bought the game on the 1 of august and today is the 2nd and im not able to download the game there is no option at all to download it im really mad i paid 69.99 for a game that has no button nothing to download my credit card is fine went through and my status says completed so yeah why cant i download it?? if ea cant find better help then this i will never buy another single game ever from them i mean this is rediculous fix the dang problem or im done with ea im tired of this this happens everytime i buy a game......

Message 1 of 4 (477 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Where are you located?  It looks like it has different release times for different regions.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/INFO-The-Sims-4-release-schedule/m-p/3354431#U3354431

-------------

Try closing Origin down and reopening.  Go to the Games tab and make sure the icon shows up.

Message 2 of 4 (467 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the same thing happend to me to! i pre ordered the sims 4 Limited Edition and the other day i go on amazon (where i pre ordered it) and the pre ordered was gone! i have been waiting to play this game since they said that there was going to be a sims 4! i tried to buy it again but it said i didn't have enough money on my credit card.

Message 3 of 4 (462 Views)

Hero

Not sure what you're saying but Amazon is a different company. Any problems with them need to discussed with them.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (456 Views)