Re: cannot open sims 4 game

by crinrict

Original Post

cannot open sims 4 game

★★★★★ Novice

My game is still greyed out and it's been 30 minutes since it was supposed to be playable. This is so disappointing.I bought the game when it first became available last year. What was the point to that? I tried to get help but Origin has no one available to chat. Now what? This really sinks.

Message 1 of 10 (677 Views)

★ Novice
My game says playable, but it won't launch :-\
Message 2 of 10 (661 Views)

★ Novice

check your security settings on your internet security settings. I had the same problem and it is all set.

Message 3 of 10 (648 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I tried looking at the security settings and nothing....

Message 4 of 10 (635 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My Sims 4 game still says UNRELEASED! We are 45 minutes into supposed gameplaying time EA! What's the deal?!

Message 5 of 10 (625 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm right there with ya! I've literally tried everything I possibly can to get this to start working but nothing helps. -_- disappointed as all hell.

Message 6 of 10 (599 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I give up. I should have been able to play the game exactly one hour ago and nothing has changed. It's 1am EST here. This is cruel EA. I waited ALL DAY to play Sims 4. I'm so upset. Going to bed. I trhink I need a drink to calm me down!!!!

Message 7 of 10 (565 Views)

★★ Novice

No kidding, they said that you could play the second it got released! I am about to cry because i pre-orered it October of 2013. I am angry as well too, but i hope it's fixed before tomorrow rolls around. So Hella Annoying EA!!!

@neurodoc2 wrote:

My game is still greyed out and it's been 30 minutes since it was supposed to be playable. This is so disappointing.I bought the game when it first became available last year. What was the point to that? I tried to get help but Origin has no one available to chat. Now what? This really sinks.

Message 8 of 10 (535 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Moved to Sims 4 forums.
Message 9 of 10 (481 Views)

Hero

Please all read the first page of this thread and try the solutions: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/Information-Sims-4-Download-amp-Installation-issues-Please-Read/...

Post there if you have further issues. I'm closing this one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 10 (478 Views)