cannot log into the sims 3 in game

by Changkra

Original Post

Accepted Solution

cannot log into the sims 3 in game

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

for the past 2 days I have not been able to log into downloads/dashboard on the sims 3. I am on a new computer and have had to install everything from scratch. I am almost finished installing all the custom content, which is all the custom content, but I cannot install what is left. Is this a bug caused by the update to origin? Does anyone know how to fix this? I can log onto the sims web site no problems but cannot log into the game.

Many thanks

Edit Fixed

I went into the sims 3 folder in Documents and deleted the email address and both bin files, if anyone else has this problem I'm sorry I cannot remember which folder it was in, but there is only the one email add.

Message 1 of 3 (1,947 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: cannot log into the sims 3 in game

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @Changkra, and welcome to Answers HQ! :eahigh_file:

You were fast finding a solution! Thanks for sharing it with the community! It might be helpful for someone in the future Standard smile

Could these be the files you deleted? igs.bin and platform.bin inside the SigsCache folder?

-Mai

Edit: marked this as solution because you found a fix to the problem so the thread is solved and it's not possible to mark your own post.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,982 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @Changkra, and welcome to Answers HQ! :eahigh_file:

You were fast finding a solution! Thanks for sharing it with the community! It might be helpful for someone in the future Standard smile

Could these be the files you deleted? igs.bin and platform.bin inside the SigsCache folder?

-Mai

Edit: marked this as solution because you found a fix to the problem so the thread is solved and it's not possible to mark your own post.

Message 2 of 3 (1,983 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Mai In Downloads there is a zip file with your email.
Message 3 of 3 (1,105 Views)